Weeknotes 11 March
Another long week with not enough sleep, but punctuated with clarity of why we’re doing what we are, moments of pride and moments of joy.
Rose — What went well
- Programme and Profession Leads got together to work out what we’re doing across Teacher Services. I ran a session that was very high level, but I felt built trust, and gave us 3 meaty topics we agreed we’d work on together from April - June. It felt good.
- This design history was published — a tangible, practical example of how we combine policy and delivery. I bloody love it, and am proud to be part of the team creating that space
- A new cross team discovery looking at ITT mentoring kicked off. I’m leading it, and we’re gaining momentum (against the odds!)
Thorn — What didn’t
- I was supposed to start a new course this week, that I was super excited with. I did the bare minimum reading, and then messed up the lecture times so I missed the first one.
- Its 5.55pm on a Friday and I’ve got 115 unread emails. I need to get better at doing, delegating, defering and deleting.
- I’m still not sleeping enough — 5 hrs on average leave me agitated and a bit fuzzy.
Bud — Opportunities
- I need to be more ruthless with my calendar
- I’m looking forward to getting into the policy space more!
- It feels good to be organising ourselves across Teacher Services and beyond — I sense its a good first step towards